Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WTF happened to April?

No, seriously. Where's April? I know I was busting my ass the first part of the month to finish out the tax season, but tomorrow is Earth Day, for Jesus H. Christ's sake! (BTW, if you follow Sam's recent drunken logic, the "H" must stand for Hitler, but that's another blog entirely, and one I'm bound to get to sooner rather than later, b/c honestly, it's funny ass shit) And now, it's been one week since you looked at me, tossed your head to the side...ah fuck. So anyway, 7 measley days since Tax Day, and where have I been? Oh yeah, I was hiding out in Ithaca at Sam's cabin b/c I conjured ::dun, duhn, dunnnnnn:: The Pox, Chicken if you're nasty, & Measles. Ohhh, so that's where those 7 measley days went. Dang!

So, the rash is healed over (minus ONE stubborn mountain of a pock) but I'm still running a fever & glands are still swollen. Doc says no work until Monday. Grrrz. Meh. IDK what's worse...being home or being home. *pout*

On happier fronts, I have recently acquired a conglomeration of new acrylic paints, brushes & canvases, (and by acquired I mean, AC Moore had a booku bitchin sale!) with which I plan to display my lament. MWuHaHahHahHah! :D

I've also been working on the latest novel. The leg work is what's killing my motivation on this one. I want to get to the nitty gritty. Dang! Write, kitty, write!

Now to drown myself in my whole wheat spaghetti, lightly tossed in olive oil, garlic & italian blend spices, fresh cracked pepper & butter. Yes, butter. Processed foodstuffs aren't going in THIS temple any longer! Meh. Butter.

No comments: