Wednesday, June 23, 2010

anger

I'm not sure why, but lately I'm having very real anger issues.

I mean, seriously? I'm not 15. What's going on here, anyway? I'd really like to figure it out. What IS it that's got me so tied up? I wish I knew. I wish I could say I was even close to knowing. Honestly, the only thing I know for sure is that I'm very unhappy in just about every aspect of my life.

I guess part of it is that I'm just so disappointed. I see myself as a failure. A product of a failed system, there really is nothing glimmering anymore. I wish I could say this was quiet (or boisterous, even) desperation, but really it's not. I'm not depressed. I'm not depraved. I'm not even tired. I'm just finally seeing it all with fully opened eyes.

Is this really all I've become?

2 comments:

Macabre Kitty (Sara) said...

You are NOT a failure. You are the opposite of a failure.

Sorry you're feeling the rage. I can't shake the sad. What a pair we are.

Every day we get up and do it all over again, we WIN.

=^..^= said...

Agreed! We PWN! hahaha Thank you for your constant support for all these years. :) I'm so very glad to have crossed paths.