Thursday, July 15, 2010

Is this the end of Hekaterina as I know her? The muse seems to have completely left. There is no passion in my soul to exude. I wish I could say "lately" but honestly, it's been over a year now since I wrote anything worth sharing. I'm more than a little concerned. Frankly, I'm distraught. Imagine trying to speak and not being able to move your tongue. That's what me without words is. I've always written. Always. I wish I had my 1st journal still. Sometimes I'd like to find that midget that burned down our house and kick him in the groin as hard as possible for all the things he stole from me, from my family. Then I remember...oh yeah...I did meet him. Too bad I didn't realize it in time. I would've had some choice words for him, trust me. Now I'll probably never get that chance. But then again, famous last words...

2 comments:

Macabre Kitty (Sara) said...

Ehh, I can't write for shit either. Perhaps we are just hibernating?

=^..^= said...

Perhaps... But shoot...I've been hibernating forever it seems. Ever since the dOOz left my life I've been silent. That is exactly when my myspace/ebloggy blogs died.